Rancho Santa Fe Wedding at The Crosby Club
Meghan and Clint were married at a sunset ceremony at The Crosby Club in Rancho Santa Fe. The bride selected romantic blush colors to compliment the watermelon colored bridesmaid dresses.
The ceremony was decorated with delicate baby’s breath – it was hung in the ivy above the ceremony, featured in vases on either side of the ceremony and in dainty glass jars hung from shepherds hooks lining the aisle.
The cocktail hour was held in the clubhouse courtyard. Willow branches, flowers and candles created a rustic backdrop for the guest book and escort card tables.
The reception was inside the ballroom glowing with candle light and amber uplights. A dirt bike groom’s cake surprised the groom! Tables were dressed with two different centerpieces – one featured lanterns and blush flowers and the other had the same flowers on drift wood branches.
- Flowers by: FloralWorks & Events
- Chiavari Chairs by: Raphael’s Party Rentals
- Ceremony and Cocktail Music by: George Svoboda
- DJ, Sound and Lighting by: San Diego DJ & Video – Dale Gottschalk
- Cakes by: V.G.’s Donuts & Bakery
- Photography by: Stephanie Dana Photography
- Planning & coordination by: Stephanie Rose Events